Entry Point for Schools and Programs
Please note: If your training program is not on the grandfathered list please have the training program contact the National Alliance of Energy Practitioners at www.naoep.org and submit an application. Once accepted to the Alliance the student may go forward. If the training program does not wish to participate with the Alliance, the student may go forward as a Natural Healing division submission.
- Cognitive Somatic Energy Practices (For lay persons only. Energy Psychology)
- Full Spectrum
- Laying on of Hands
- Qi Gong
- Shamanism (for non-indigenous practitioners)
- Spiritual Healing outside of a congregational setting (There are no protections for pastors working outside of a religious setting)
- Tai Chi
- Medical Intuition – see policy statement
- Remote Viewing – see policy statement
The individual should review the requirements for their division and submit the necessary documentation. If needed the individual applicant will take the requirements for their selected division. This may include practitioner tests and may be written or practical or both depending on division.
Reasonable accommodation per the US Dept of Education requirements will be made in the test processes.
The individual will complete and pass the necessary requirements or may retake.
(National Certification Center of Energy Practitioners)
Practitioner is issued letter of approval to take back to state board for licensing or board certification (depend on state and division.)