The Ethics exam can be found at:
Cost is $140 plus certificate and tax.
Standards of practice exam can be found at:
See practice standard listing on this web site under Division Requirements
The anatomy and physiology training:
The Certification Center will accept all college level anatomy and physiology training programs. We also accept anatomy and physiology classes for physician, nurses, physical therapists, chiropractors etc. If you have taken a massage therapy anatomy and physiology class please list the number of course hours and the topics covered. (See m and atory list of topics below.) If possible a contact person at the training program where you took the course. The course will be evaluated for equivalency.
Practitioners can also take the training at:
Cost is $150.
This training covers the following information and is based on the leading Human Physiology (15th ed.) textbook by Fox.
- Chapter 1: The Study of Body Function
- Chapter 2: Chemical Composition of the Body
- Chapter 3: Cell Structure and Genetic Control
- Chapter 4: Enzymes and Energy
- Chapter 5: Cell Respiration and Metabolism
- Chapter 6: Interactions Between Cells and the Extracellular Environment
- Chapter 7: The Nervous System
- Chapter 8: The Central Nervous System
- Chapter 9: The Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 10: Sensory Physiology
- Chapter 11: Endocrine Glands
- Chapter 12: Muscle
- Chapter 13: Blood, Heart and Circulation
- Chapter 14: Cardiac Output, Blood Flow, and Blood Pressure
- Chapter 15: The Immune System
- Chapter 16: Respiratory Physiology
- Chapter 17: Physiology of the Kidneys
- Chapter 18: The Digestive System
- Chapter 19: Regulation of Metabolism
- Chapter 20: Reproduction
Schedule and Format
After you enroll in this online course, you must complete it within 1 year of purchase. You decide when you start and complete this course.
You will purchase or rent Fox’s Human Physiology (13th-15th eds.), McGraw-Hill (publisher), review the corresponding PowerPoints, and must pass 16 chapter exams with scores of 12/15 or higher.
Each exam will consist of 15 multiple-choice questions taken online. You will have unlimited time to complete each exam.
You may retake each exam until you achieve a passing score.
After submitting answers, you will see an overall score and the questions they missed.
Since this course is an independent study, there are no class discussions, essays, or papers.
You may pay $150 and use the Human Physiology Add to Cart button on the web site. You will need Fox’s Human Physiology textbook which may be available for rental from vendors like Amazon.com. We recommend, but do not require, the 15th edition.
This online course is comparable in coverage to a 3-credit-hour undergraduate course and will satisfy anatomy and physiology requirement.